Kontes SEO Gudangpoker.com

Kunjungi

Jumat, 13 November 2009

I hope, I born Again

Something
It was excruciating and painful
If everyone knows
Surely I will get the blame
Never crossed my mind
Why did I turn into this
Was this my fault
Or is he?
Dunno
Surely all people judge me
Or do not care anymore with my attitude is like this
But why?
Confusion swept over the bitter
Every second
Minutes, hours, even days
And week
Why should a protracted like this
I was burdened with problems that would not go over this
Saturated me cry
I ran Saturated
Why do I have to keep trying
Restore the original situation
I am no longer able to
If you must choose
I will choose to remain silent
And born again

3 komentar:

  1. ungkapan jiwa yg bagus...
    saya suka terhadap karya anda...

    BalasHapus
  2. ungkapan jiwa yg bagus...
    saya suka terhadap karya anda...

    `Cloud_Maker`

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. sekali lagi terima kasih
      jangan lupa follow blog ini ya

      Hapus

Your CommEnT........